Saturday, January 11, 2014

10 qualities that awesome, perfect, flawless Godly women won't settle for anything less than in a REAL man,


1. He can lift me without grunting
This goes without saying, really. A real man's strength is measured in his ability to lift heavy objects. And since I'm perfect and skinny, if he can't lift me without a grunt, he must be weak--physically, emotionally, spiritually.

2. Must put God first in our relationship.
But, I still want him to call me  to talk about nothing every night before bed, answer my texts within 2 minutes, and sit by me while i pinterest. God comes first, but that's when i'm not around, right? just enough for me to say that's what makes him such a great leader.

3. Must be sensitive.
But i don't want to see him cry. Or express his feelings.

4. Must be hot.
God may look at the inward appearance, but I have to look at this face for the rest of my life.

5. Must be photogenic.
I need our pondid (candid-posed) photos to refect our perfect life together.

6. Must love kids.
And by love, i mean he must like them. and by like i mean he must be good with them. and by be good, i mean he has to have held a baby once and maybe talked to a little kid a couple times. then you know he's gonna be a wonderful father.

7. Must be a guy's guy.
I want him to love football, but i don't want him to watch it. I want him to have a lot of chummy college friends, but spend only a little time with them. Actually, i don't want him to hang out with his friends all that much. all they do is talk about sports. I want him to like the idea of guy stuff...but watch love actually with me.

8. Must be manly.
He needs to know how to fix everything, build machines out of natural elements and start fire with stones.

9. Must be spiritually disciplined.
I need him to hold his own with cliched christian prayer topics and current devotionals so our spiritual life is never questioned by our other christian friends.

10. Must love others.
But mostly just friends and family. I'd rather get some new throw pillows than help that homeless guy. god's wants to give us the desires of our heart, and i want those pillows. mostly, i guess i just want him to love me. and the pillows.


No comments:

Post a Comment