Friday, February 14, 2014

48 bottles banished to the basement


my friend is starting a clipart bizniz, and i have never been more jealous. if only i could start a paint  program/ paste peoples heads on other peoples bodies biz. I'D BE RICH.

i'm applying for my dream job currently. and by applying, i mean thinking about applying and second guessing my abilities.

sometimes i pride myself for only getting crushes on celebrities over 50 and absolute weirdos, but i'm pretty sure i have a crush on someone who is neither of the two. this crush is so extreme that all fine motor skills escaped me when he entered a 2 foot radius. my friend told me my eyes bulged and i made a yelping noise. much better than the eye swolleness and crying sounds i would make about that last crush. ( i'll tell you all about the futile friendzone failure next time, laydeez).

i went rollerskating recently. twerking while skating is not just a myth. it exists.

my dad made our dog a bed out of a cardboard produce box and foam. true life: my dad is frugal and inventive. he also "won" 48 bottles of poise feminine wash, but that's a story for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment