Sunday, January 25, 2015

newzflash

i've been on a blogging hiatus cause i've been super busy texting teenz. i can tell you what ily means, how to flash yo lazy duces, and the eptimology of the word bae. one day soon i'll get some white lipstick and a blond curly do, and try to convince the high school that my name is josie gheller and that i'm a high school student.

here is a quick update on all things me:

accidently pulled sexy underware out of my bag onto the dunn brothers counter.
crashed my car into a rock and now have a red bumper.
got my heart broken by a boy-became an evil monster-then let it go like elsa told me to.
live in a basement (again)
eat random packaged foods that people donate as snacks for highschoolers as my meals.

more on all these things and more later. off to push the dirty clothes to the side of my bed and curl in with a harry potter audio book. ILY



No comments:

Post a Comment