Monday, May 19, 2014

camp krista, this ones for you.

I ran into an old friend from college. he asked me to remind him of my name. guess I'm scribbling his signature out of my yearbook.


ordered cinnastix to my new place and called the middle aged delivery man my hero. no shame


made a REAL online dating profile. got lotz of winks and messagez. deleted all 30.


had a panic attack in walmart. made my dad think I was "excited" for a good deal. cried in the car and looked at anxiety book pdfs.


live by myself and have to use a stool to reach (every)things. never wear pants. talk to myself a lot. and sing show-tunes.


all these things might be related, but I don't quite know for sure. basically I'm your typical 20 something gal, livin life in the big city, dreamin of $$ and sippin' cosmotinis and wearing heelz.

No comments:

Post a Comment